AssociateTel: 607.434.2116 Email: email@example.com
Joe’s career in philanthropy began with an international fundraising firm and has progressed to lead institutional advancement staffs in religious, healthcare, educational, disabilities and cultural arts organizations. The broad range of responsibilities has included leading major capital campaigns, institutional assessments, feasibility studies, board development, grants identification and fulfillment, special events, development office assessments, and major gifts cultivation programs. New buildings, expanded endowments and programs, technology investments, and remodeling development office protocols have had a lasting and meaningful impact because of Joe’s professional guidance.Joe’s first steps in achieving success include:
- Fundraising campaign concept architect
- Assessing and improving development offices
- Identifying an organization’s vision and constructing a vibrant case statement.
- Identifying the organization’s internal and external leaders to solicit their input and cultivate their involvement.
- Determining the best program to fulfill their vision. This may be a capital campaign, major gifts program, annual appeal, planned giving program and/or grants program.
- Recruiting volunteers who are willing to serve as the organization’s ambassadors to cultivate advancement and solicit support.