Non-profit boards and executive directors are often troubled by a sense that their development office generates a lot of activity, but not enough tangible outcomes.
- About Us
- Core Services
- Crossing the Finish Line: How One School Created a Campaign within a Campaign to Raise the Final Million
- How to Use your Major Gifts Team to Professionally Staff Board Development
- The Post-Covid Face of Fundraising Feasibility and Planning Studies
- COVID-19: Activating Board Members to Help and Give in Time of Crisis
- Does Your Nonprofit Organization Really Have a Gift Planning Program?
- Concierge Stewardship
- Meet the Team
- Contact Us
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.